ForumForum

Forum / Lecteurs / Critiques de lecteurs / learning a language
loader
Auteur
(membre)
Auteur
Sujet du message : learning a language
Lien permanentposté le : 27 Mar 2018, 10:41

Mastering another language is exceedingly difficult, and usually proves too daunting. Yet the rewards of knowing another language are limitless. I don't think you can really claim to be well educated until you acquire strong competence in a foreign language and just like I can write my essay in three languages on any topic. If you can pick up a foreign magazine or newspaper and read it, you are opening yourself up to countless other perspectives. And it is always fascinating to compare how people express ideas in their languages with the way we do so in English.

This is to say nothing of being able to converse with people in their language.

Auteur
Lien permanentposté le : 24 Avr 2018, 05:14

This is a great little post with some valuable tips. I totally agree. The way you bring passion and engagement into the things you do can really change your outlook on live.

- impossible game

Auteur
Lien permanentposté le : 04 Mai 2018, 15:21

Instant Printer Support Company is well known for providing reliable and satisfying Support. We offer assistance to both Home and Office Printers. Users Can faces any issue with the printers which they have to get fixed. Instant Printer Support has qualified and proven expertise that probe the problem and offer the quick and best resolution without wasting the time of clients. Visit Here:

Printer Support

Printer technical Support

Printer Support USA

Printer Technical Support Phone Number

Printersupport services

Printer support number

alex
(membre)
Auteur
Lien permanentposté le : 09 Juin 2018, 15:12
Retour en haut