Messages : 71
Follow the stepwise procedure detailed below for disabling Permanent notification within the AVG Antivirus for Android application, easily:
- Launch "AVG Antivirus" Android application on the device.
- On the user interface of the AVG Antivirus, tap the settings icon displayed at the upper right corner of the application.
- Followed by tapping the "Notifications" option from the context drop-down menu.
- Thus, the 'Notification' activity will appear on the device screen.
- Here, move the slider of the "Permanent Notification" to the left, to disable it permanently.
- But, to disable the notification will make the device vulnerable towards the online attacks.
- Thus, instead of disabling the "Permanent Notifications", customize it within the AVG Antivirus application.
For any help regarding the stepwise procedures here, call the AVG Support Toll Free Number to get an instant support from AVG Support team.